AT (Alakh Prakash Goyal) Shimla University we understand to remain the Best University, further to attract the best talent around the globe. To achieve our objective, we offer scholarship on tuition fees ranging from 50% ,60% & 100% to International students across the globe .
Terms and Condition for the Scholarship
- Grant of Scholarship is subject to verification of original transcripts, certificates and other documents as required by the University.
- In case, an applicant is eligible for Scholarship scheme as well as for any other monetary benefit under any other scheme or policy of Shimla University, then he / she has to opt for only one scheme of his/her choice.
- In addition to Shimla University Scholarship, if a student gets scholarship from a Government / any other organization, then Shimla University Scholarship will be restricted to amount obtained by subtracting scholarship received from Government / any other organization from total applicable fees (including charges for Residential/ Transport/Food Facility
- If a student earlier admitted for a programme under scholarship scheme, later on applies for programme transfer; the scholarship would be applicable as per programme transfer policy of the university.
- Scholarship will be applicable on Tuition fee (per semester) for standard duration of the programme. It would not cover fee for any other fee component / facilities like Backlog / re-appear / Make up fee etc.