You should prepare a folder of your all previous qualification documents to bring with you, including:
- Valid passport with student visa
- Offer of Admission letter
- Receipts of payments (tuition fees, Hostel fees etc)
- Scholarship letter (if applicable)
- Original or certified copies of your academic transcripts
- Personal identification documents such as or ID card, passport
- Medical records or prescriptions and Medical Fitness certificate
Clothing & Weather:-
Students have to wear uniform in the University and rest they can carry casual Jeans/Tshirts and sports shoes to wear.
Summer in Shimla is mild. Many students wear shorts, skirts, t-shirts and sandals. You may require a light jacket or jumper in the evenings.
Winter is very cold and you will need warm clothing. Most private housing is not centrally heated, and heating in university accommodation may not be available or as warm as you are used to. It does snow in Shimla, warm coat or jacket is recommended.
The University provides a free airport pickup service from New Delhi International Airport for all international students who have an offer to study at the Shimla University Campus
The University provides a free airport pickup service from New Delhi International Airport to Shimla University for all international students who have an acceptance letter from university to study at the Shimla University and student has to share his arrival information 6 days before the Arrival.