Pass with 50% (GEN) / 45% (SC/ST) aggregate marks in bachelor’s degree or equivalent subject to valid score in CAT/XAT/MAT/ATMA/GMAT/HPUMAT/HPCET.
The Program has been designed to impart the latest management practices being followed across various industry sectors within and outside the country. It provides extensive and in depth learning of core and specialized courses, creating innovation and entrepreneurial qualities.
It provides a unique blend of theoretical as well as practical learning to students through classroom sessions, industry visits, internships, live projects and guest sessions.
• The program has been designed to provide students with first-hand experience of corporate culture. The program being industry integrated provides enough opportunities to graduates for experiential learning
• Development of Industry Ready Graduates ensured by involvement of academia and industrial experts to fill the knowledge gaps.
• Generating entrepreneurship through Skill development for establishing ventures, managing finance and marketing.
• International exposure integrated in degree programs to enable graduates to explore employment in international markets and organizations.
• Intensive theoretical and practical course coverage, delivering intellectual capacity of Analysis, Interpretation, Sourcing and Networking Financial and Marketing decisions for Business Management.
The candidates have a lot of career options after completing the MBA industry integrated with global exposure. They can find decent jobs in Banks, corporate houses, educational institutions, financial institutions, Investment firms, media houses, Export/Import companies etc.
Following is a list of suitable job types in plenty of organisations: • Industry analyst • Marketing Executive • Retail store manager • Sale-purchase assistant manager • Sales executive/officer • Retailer The candidates can choose their job types based upon their area of interest. They can assist in financial planning, cost analysis, production planning and physical distribution of goods and services. The doors of R&D departments of big business houses are also open for the pass outs.
Duration: 2 years | Total Fees: 1,80,000 per year