Why Choose APG Shimla University
Alakh Prakash Goyal Shimla University is a University established wide Himachal Pradesh State Act no 20 of 2013 with a right to confer Degrees as per section 2f of Universities Grants Commission (UGC) Act 1956. The University is duly approved and recognised by the Government of India and the Association of Indian Universities (AIU). It is situated in the Queen of Hills – Shimla, Himachal Pradesh, India. It is being spearheaded by the youngest Vice Chancellor in India, Prof. SN Kulkarni . Alakh Prakash Goyal Shimla University is India’s truly global University boasting of over 1000 students from 27 countries across the globe.
The University provides an outstanding range of facilities, services and infrastructure to ensure overall development of the students. So far, the university has produced numerous professionals who are making a mark in the corporate sector and industries. Alakh Prakash Goyal Shimla University offers courses and programs leading to officially recognized higher education degrees such as Bachelor, Master’s and Doctorate.
Few facts about ALAKH PRAKASH GOYAL Shimla University:
- We have been awarded with Best International University in India by Brand Essence.
- We have been awarded with Asia’s Greatest Brands & Leaders 2018 through a process validated by the prestigious Price Waterhouse Cooper.
- Best upcoming University in hills for third consecutive year by ASSOCHAM
- 2500+ full time students (700+ international Students)
- 42 Acres Hi Tech Campus in serene scenic Himalaya in the erstwhile summer capital of India.