SUB- THEMES OF THE NATIONAL SEMINAR: Innovations in management Role of Media in Religious Tourism Social Responsibility White collar crimes Women in the Entrepreneurial world Religion and Tourism Green
- Innovations in management
- Role of Media in Religious Tourism
- Social Responsibility
- White collar crimes
- Women in the Entrepreneurial world
- Religion and Tourism
- Green Marketing
- Social Media and Legal crimes
- Banking Reforms
- New product planning
- Risk management
- Business Ethics
- Service management in manufacturing company
- Avoid sexual harassment at workplace
- Material Management
- Waste management practice in food processing industry
- Developing food as a marketing tool.
- Technology, crimes and its changing patterns.
Participants who are interested to present research paper in the seminar should follow the following deadlines:
Submission of Abstract By March 11th 2019 Submission of full paper By March 17th 2019 Registration By March 20th 2019 (Upto- 4:00 PM) Seminar Date April 26th 2019.
NO TE: The abstract and full paper should be sent at- email@example.com
The remaining details of the Seminar with the brochure will be shared soon.
25 (Thursday) 1:00 am - 27 (Saturday) 1:00 am