Pass with 50% (GEN) / 45% (SC/ST) aggregate marks in 10+2 or equivalent.
Diploma in Housekeeping course offers all the basic skills in housekeeping and knowledge needed for working in this field. This course teaches students all the housekeeping essentials. All the aspects like responsibilities, roles, handling laundry, room preparation procedures and understanding cleaning products are being taught.Students will learn various dimensions of housekeeping management as well as required skills and knowledge to be employed in growing industries like hospitals, hotels, etc.
This course improves the candidate’s management skills, and this course is widely considered as one of the most effective courses internationally for students and enhances their ability to influence constructive changes and lead in Housekeeping management.
Some of the major topics include:
• Organization of housekeeping departments
• Managing guest amenities
• Roles and importance of security departments
• Employee training in fire safety
• In-house versus contracted security departments Some of the job responsibilities of a typical housekeeping manager are as follows: Supervising the overall working, cleanliness, and maintenance
• The hiring of staff and rendering training to the subordinate staff
• Creating a staff schedule
• Maintaining inventory, purchase of cleaning supplies and equipment
• Taking care of guests and compliance
• Coordination with staff and housekeeping needs with other departments
• Performing inspection of hotels and ensuring it is up to mark
• Many large establishments also offer training to the staff after hiring them thereby offering complete guidance in handling the day to day operations.
After completion of this course, candidates may get opportunities in areas like Hotels, Resorts, Tour and Travel Agencies, Restaurants, Lodges, Guesthouses, etc.
Candidates can work in job positions are
Laundryman • Linen Keeper, Tailor • Laundry Master • Executive housekeeper • Associate housekeeping Manager • Babysitter • Butler • Cleaner • Gardener • Groundskeeper • Kitchen maid • Chambermaid
The average salary for these professionals ranges between INR 2 to 5 lakhs as per the expertise and experience. Top recruiting companies include: Carlson Hotels, Hilton, Jaypee Hotels, Marriott Hotels, Oberoi Hotels, Park Plaza, Taj group of Hotels, The Grand etc
Duration: 1.5 Year | Total Fees: 70,000 per year