Important Information Related To Admission
- Applicants in their own interest must read and understand all the information published on the university website www.agu.edu.in
- The eligibility criteria for all programs for International applicants is minimum 50% in the qualifying examination and having studied the pre-requisite subjects for admission in to the desired program.
- For Admission to PhD Programs, the eligibility criteria for international student is Master’s degree in the relevant discipline with 55% marks and fulfilment of any other eligibility criteria prescribed by the University from time to time.
- Issue of offer letter (provisional) or any information /guidance/ facilitation provided by the university should not be considered as confirmation of admission or access to any facility of university.
- For the purpose of equivalency of the qualifying exam, the qualifications as recognized by A I U shall be considered. For any qualification not recognized by AIU, equivalency proof has to be provided by the applicant from the Indian High Commission/ Consulate in their respective country or other concerned statutory body as applicable.