Helpline: +919816222000, +919916222000, Toll Free:18004198654
AP Goyal Shimla University has started a medical centre to provide 24X7 medical facilities for students and staff . One female matron and a nurse will be stationed on campus for any consultation, medical inspection and first aid. The medical centre is well equipped for providing first aid facilities and for prescribing medicine in emergency.
To provide immediate medical attention to the ailing students university has tie-ups with Tenzin Hospital, Panthaghati. We have two ambulances to take the sick to the hospital.
Facility available at Tenzin Hospital- Tenzin Hospital is well equipped to provide assistance to any patient in following cases at cost of student;
Services Provided :
- Health maintenance (i.e. physical examination , immunizations)
- Disease prevention and screening (i.e. blood pressure checks, tobacco cessation)
- Evaluation and treatment of common acute illnesses (i.e. respiratory infections, joint injuries, abdominal pain)
- Management of common uncomplicated chronic illnesses (i.e. asthma, acne, seasonal allergies)
- Primary care mental health (i.e. depression, anxiety)
Contact Details in case of Emergency:
Doctor B.D. Verma (MBBS. HPHSI)
Contact No. +91 78339 90999, E-Mail ID: email@example.com
Nurse: Ms. Neelam Thakur
Contact No. +91 70189 89018, E-Mail ID- firstname.lastname@example.org
She is responsible for day to day operation of the medical center. She is residing in room number 403 at Girl’s Hostel. She is directly reporting to Estate Officer
Estate Officer: Mr. Suhail Chauhan
Contact No. +91 70189 89001, E-Mail: email@example.com
He is over all in-charge for all the necessary medical arrangements.