Helpline: +919816222000, Toll Free:18004198654 SMS Us: "AGU" to: 57575
AP Goyal Shimla University has started a medical centre to provide 24X7 medical facilities for students and staff . One female matron and a nurse will be stationed on campus for any consultation, medical inspection and first aid. The medical centre is well equipped for providing first aid facilities and for prescribing medicine in emergency.
To provide immediate medical attention to the ailing students university has tie-ups with Tenzin Hospital, Panthaghati. We have two ambulances to take the sick to the hospital.
Facility available at Tenzin Hospital- Tenzin Hospital is well equipped to provide assistance to any patient in following cases at cost of student;
Services Provided :
- Health maintenance (i.e. physical examination , immunizations)
- Disease prevention and screening (i.e. blood pressure checks, tobacco cessation)
- Evaluation and treatment of common acute illnesses (i.e. respiratory infections, joint injuries, abdominal pain)
- Management of common uncomplicated chronic illnesses (i.e. asthma, acne, seasonal allergies)
- Primary care mental health (i.e. depression, anxiety)
Contact Details in case of Emergency:
Doctor B.D. Verma (MBBS. HPHSI)
Contact No. +91 96259 90999, E-Mail ID: email@example.com
Nurse Ms. Neelam Thakur
Contact No. +91 88947 89228, E-Mail ID- firstname.lastname@example.org
She is responsible for day to day operation of medical centre. She is residing in room number 403 at Girl’s Hostel. She is directly reporting to Dean Student Welfare
Dean Student Welfare Dr. R.K. Singh
Contact No. +91 98059 67880, E-Mail: email@example.com
Director Administration, Dr. Pankaj Dixit
Contact No. +91 98059 67802, E-Mail ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
They are over all in-charge for all the necessary medical arrangements.