Helpline: +919816222000, +919916222000, Toll Free:18004198654
AP Goyal Shimla University has magnificently designed separate hostels for boys and girls each with all modern facilities with boarding and other recreational activities. The hostels have their own mess to provide good and hygienic food to the students. We have a separate hostel Section under the management of Hostel Management committee. The Committee is chaired by Dean (Student Welfare) and Hostel Manager. We have following facilities for hostel residents:
1) 24×7 Medical Facility for all the hostel residents.
2) 24×7 transport facility
3) Weekly and monthly trips of hostel students.
4) Solar water geysers.
5) T.V. with cable connection.
6) Games like Table Tennis, Carom, Chess, Badminton and Volleyball etc.
These following rules and regulations are followed in the Hostels of AP Goyal Shimla University:
- These following rules and regulations are followed in the Hostels of AP Goyal Shimla University:
- The students are supported to live together harmoniously with full sense of responsibility in the hostel.
- Use of intoxicants, alcohol is not permitted and tolerated in the hostel premises.
- The hostellers are not allowed to bring any guests of opposite sex in their rooms.
- Hostellers are not allowed to stay out or come after fixed timings without the permission of the warden.
- Hostellers should not invite undesirable elements in the hostel premises.
- Students are not allowed to bring any luxury items in their rooms such as expensive electronic items or furniture. The breach of this rule may lead to forfeiture of the appliances seized as well as imposition of fine.
- Any student found possessing offensive weapons which may physically hurt any body will be liable for strict disciplinary action.
- Smoking is strictly prohibited inside the hostel campus.
- Hostellers have to follow the study hours.
For more details regarding the hostel you can contact the following persons:
Name of the Person
|Mr. Suhail Chauhan||Chief Hostel warden||+91 70189 firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Mr. Rajesh Kumar||Warden (Boy’s Hostel)||+91 70189 email@example.com|
|Ms. Neelam Thakur||Warden (Girl’s Hostel)||+91 70189 firstname.lastname@example.org|