[kc_row use_container=”yes” _id=”531695″][kc_column width=”42.33%” _id=”405565″][kc_single_image image_size=”full” _id=”823465″ image_source=”media_library” image=”1303″][/kc_column][kc_column width=”57.66%” _id=”568733″][kc_column_text _id=”305406″]
The university has tied up with a Leading Nationalized Banks (Canera Bank & Bank of Baroda) who would begin operations within the campus for the benefit of students. Apart from regular banking services to the students and the employees of the University, these banks provide ATM facility to facilitate access to bank accounts for round the clock cash withdrawals.
- The banks provide educational loans to students.
- ATM facility to facilitate access to bank accounts for round the clock cash withdrawals.
- Mobile Banking services.
- Internet Banking services.
- Time to time counters installation at University premises to guide students, faculty and staff about new banking plans.
Location of ATMs:
- Reception (Block No. 1)- Canera Bank
- In front of Hostels- Bank of Baroda