The MBA programme is the Flagship Programme of the School of Management, Shimla University. The program has been at the source of transformational capabilities where the foundation is laid with the objective of combining global corporate values with dynamic global understanding of learning. It has come a long way in redesigning the typical and archaic methodologies of teaching and shaping them into more flexible and non- conservative approach to creating the future leaders. The same ideology blends perfectly with our Educational Partners I Nurture and I learn Finance and is supportive of the fact that learning in today’s age needs more visual memory and on-the job exposure through winter, summer internships , live projects and collaborative efforts of the school. School of management at Shimla University offers three MBA programs i.e. MBA in HR and International Business/ MBA in Digital Marketing and E Commerce/ MBA in Banking and Financial Services
- Develop an understanding of business management and apply the skills and knowledge in a business organization
- Equip the students with the know-how of operating successfully in a continuously changing business environment
- Equip students with the skills required to lead management position
- Make informed and ethical decisions based on thorough knowledge of management concepts.
Towards the end of the programme, students will be able to:
- Develop an ability to effectively communicate both orally and verbally
- Appreciate importance of working independently and in a team
- Have exposure of complex industrial problems and find their solution
- Process information by effective use of Digital marketing, financial and IT tools
- Develop an understanding of various management functions
- Develop self-confidence and awareness of general issues prevailing in the society.
- Wok independently through undertaking live projects
The teaching is done through interactive sessions in the classroom. Real life scenarios and situations are shared through videos, audios, role plays, tutorials and group work. Emphasis is laid on practical work which is simulated through case studies, live projects and learning by doing. The knowledge and skills of students are assessed by innovative techniques. The parameters for assessment are professionally developed for each competency.
|Mr Rahul Berry||Name: Dr Kuldeep Kumar|
|Email: firstname.lastname@example.org||E Mail: email@example.com|
|Contact No. 8219703859||Contact No: 7018989050|
For course nomenclature
MBA – Click Here
MBA in Digital Marketing & E-Commerce – Click Here
MBA in Banking and Financial Services – Click Here
To take Admission in this course please fill up ONLINE APPLICATION FORM or Call us on 1800 1808 222 (Toll Free).