B.Com (Hons) is an undergraduate level qualification targeted for students coming from diverse backgrounds. The programme has core courses, competency builders, practical work, case studies, industry interface and research. The course is designed to offer the students with a number of commercial skills. The students will develop wide range of business, financial and analytical expertise.School of Management also offers training in Tally ERP that develops standards to help business and industry for the delivery of Business Performance Programmes.
- Develop an understanding of commerce and apply the skills and knowledge in a business organization
- Equip the graduates with the know-how of operating successfully in a continuously changing business environment
- Equip graduates with the skills required to lead management position
- Make informed and ethical decisions based on thorough knowledge of commerce concepts.
Towards the end of the programme, students will be able to:
- Develop an ability to effectively communicate both orally and verbally
- Appreciate importance of working independently and in a team
- Have exposure of complex commerce problems and find their solution
- Process information by effective use of IT tools
- Understand required mathematical, analytical and statistical tools for financial and accounting analysis
- Develop an understanding of various commerce functions such as finance, accounting, Financial analysis, project evaluation, and cost accounting
- Develop self-confidence and awareness of general issues prevailing in the society
The teaching is done through interactive sessions in the classroom. Real life scenarios and situations are shared through videos, audios, role plays, tutorials and group work. Emphasis is laid on practical work which is simulated through case studies, live projects and learning by doing. The knowledge and skills of students are assessed by innovative techniques. The parameters for assessment are professionally developed for each competency.
|Name: Mr Vishal Chauhan||Name: Dr Kuldeep Kumar|
|Email: email@example.com||E Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Contact No. 9805539889||Contact No: 7018989050|
For course nomenclature please click here
To take Admission in this course please fill up ONLINE APPLICATION FORM or Call us on 1800 1808 222 (Toll Free).