Through the BBA programs at School of Management, students can pursue business education and learn skills that will help them pursue various management and administrative roles within a company. Employers may seek business administration graduates for a broad range of positions in different areas. The Programme has been designed to expose students to the basic Business Management and entrepreneurship practices. The main focus is to inculcate important principles of business planning, entrepreneurship concepts, business ethics and business management practices through class assignments, industrial seminar, industrial visits, winter and summer internships.
School of management at Shimla University offers two BBA programs i.e. BBA General / BBA in Brand Management and Communication.
- Develop an understanding of basic business concepts and apply the skills and knowledge in a business organization
- Equip the graduates with the know-how of operating successfully in a continuously changing business environment
- Equip graduates with the skills required to lead management position
Towards the end of the programme, students will be able to:
- Develop an ability to effectively communicate both orally and verbally
- Appreciate importance of working in a team
- Have exposure of complex business related problems and find their solution
- Develop self-confidence and awareness of general issues prevailing in the society
- Develop an understanding of running family businesses and entrepreneurship.
The teaching is done through interactive sessions in the classroom. Real life scenarios and situations are shared through videos, audios, role plays, tutorials and group work. Emphasis is laid on practical work which is simulated through case studies, live projects and learning by doing. The knowledge and skills of students are assessed by innovative techniques. The parameters for assessment are professionally developed for each competency.
|Name: Mr Mukesh Nagraik||Name: Dr Kuldeep Kumar|
|Email: firstname.lastname@example.org||E Mail: email@example.com|
|Contact No. 7018099563||Contact No: 7018989050|
For course nomenclature please click here.