[kc_row use_container=”yes” _id=”548552″][kc_column width=”12/12″ video_bg_url=”https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dOWFVKb2JqM” _id=”14780″][kc_column_text _id=”626700″]
The School of Architecture & Planning has set up the following Workshops and Laboratories facilitate the B. Architecture students:
- Workshop I | Carpentry
- Workshop II | Model Making
- Surveying Lab
- Building Construction & Materials Lab
- Climate & energy Lab
- Art and graphics Lab
- Reprography Lab
- Computer Lab
Along with this we have following facilities for the students:
- Fully Wi-Fi enabled campus.
- A separate departmental library for B. Architecture students which is equipped with latest Text books and Management Journals. Online resources are also made available to students
- A well-equipped Auditorium and an Amphi Theater to provide a platform for self -expression and demonstration of talent.
- Modern Class rooms with LCD projectors to conduct multi-media interactive sessions.