The country’s largest MBA entrance exam Common Admission Test 2018 i.e. the (CAT Exam 2018) will be held on November 25, 2018. The admit card for CAT Exam 2018 will be released on the official website i.e. https://iimcat.ac.in on November 24. This year the CAT exam 2018 is being organized by Indian Institute of Management (IIM), Kolkata. This year, the CAT 2018 will be held in two sessions and will be conducted in 147 cities. These exams will be three hours. The result of this examination will be released in the second week of January 2019.
What is CAT?
Common Admission Test, i.e. CAT. This is a computer based examination. This examination is organized by the Indian Institute of Management (IIM). Students who have qualify the CAT exam, study the Business Administration Program and make a career in this field. The maximum age limit for this exam is not fixed.
How to Download CAT 2018 Admit Card?
– First visit the Common Admission Test official website i.e. https://iimcat.ac.in.
– Click on the “Download CAT 2018 Admit Card” link.
– Fill out the necessary information.
– After filing information, the admit card will come to the screen.
– Take print out of your admit card.
– Do not forget to take printouts for the future.
CAT 2018 Exam Pattern
3 sections will be as follows:
– Verbal ability and Reading comprehension
– Data Interpretation and Logical Reasoning
– Quantitative Ability
This is a computer based test of 100 objective type questions, 60 minutes duration has been allotted for each section.
Students will be selected for the Common Admission Test (CAT) based on the Written Ability Test, Group Discussion, and then on the basis of Personal Interview.
Admit Card Release – 24 October 2018
Exam Date – 25th November 2018
Answer Key & Question Paper Released – 1st week of December 2018
Result Announcement – 2nd Week of January 2019